The Vanzant Brush Twitter Feed

Let's Go Shopping!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/mvanzant/shop?asc=u&ref=account-nav-dropdown

Friday, October 9, 2015

The Vanzant Brush Painting Tip #1 - Resurrecting Ruined Brushes

Hello My Creative Minions!

This is a new addition to my blog that will have painting tips that I have learned through the years. If any of you have something you would like to share just send me an e-mail and I will add it along with a giant kudo to you!

**No product manufacturer is paying me to advertise for them so, if I ever recommend any product, it is from my own personal experience in using that product. 

Vanzant Brush Tip #1

If you have paint brushes that you left out by mistake without cleaning and you think they are ruined , think again. Try Winsor & Newton Brush Cleaner and Restorer. I can honestly say this stuff is fantastic. I have used it with oils and acrylic and it has saved me a lot of money. You can visit the Winsor & Newton website here to learn more. 

Hope this helps!


No comments:

Lily - "The Icon Prize" Finalist

A huge thank you to Lane Von Herzen, author of "The Unfastened Heart" and the Icon Prize committee for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful project.



Creation of still life "The Two No One Wanted"