The Vanzant Brush Twitter Feed

Let's Go Shopping!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/mvanzant/shop?asc=u&ref=account-nav-dropdown

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Donations to Houston - Check!

A great thanks to @phl2texas for driving this worthy cause for Houston. Special thanks to my buddies Barbara Jenkins, Maureen Schruby & Alicia Anderson who all donated to our Houston sista's.

Bad pic of me but not beautiful Destiny who helped me with my donation @couturebookboutique drop-off today!

Thank you and Bless the citizens of Houston & Florida.


No comments:

Lily - "The Icon Prize" Finalist

A huge thank you to Lane Von Herzen, author of "The Unfastened Heart" and the Icon Prize committee for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful project.



Creation of still life "The Two No One Wanted"