The Vanzant Brush Twitter Feed

Monday, June 2, 2008

New Painting "Shelby"



Greetings! This will be a short post tonight. I am working on a couple of new paintings, one being for a very good friend of mine Lisa, who requested this painting of her horse Shelby months ago. Unfortunately, I have had a lot going on and I just started it last week. I am posting this because I want her to know that I have not forgotten, I love her for her patience and a couple of more painting sessions and "Shelby" will be ready.


Monica




























No comments:

Lily - "The Icon Prize" Finalist

A huge thank you to Lane Von Herzen, author of "The Unfastened Heart" and the Icon Prize committee for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful project.



VIDEO LIBRARY of WORK BY MONICA VANZANT

Set To Music...

Creation of still life "The Two No One Wanted"

Fine Art Paintings by Monica Vanzant

Video of Black and White Photographs

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Video Skyscape - Heavens V

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Video Skyscapes - Heavens IV

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

To learn more about the singing/songwriting duo Elise Bellew and Blake Ryan and or to purchase their music please visit www.themarydream.com

Video Skyscape - The Heavens

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Video Skyscape - Heavens I

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.